20070711

Cromaria Beith My Darling

For my writing class this year ( which if I may mention I recieved a Literary Arts award ho ho) I was able to write an illustrated story about the TSC with the help of Jack Jennings who will be attending Rhode Island School of Design. Here is the written text... It was meant to make you wonder what is going on as opposed to flat out telling you. So here it is Cromaria Beith My Darling.


Cromaria Beith my Darling Text for each illustration…
In order of illustration 1-14… Anything not italics is what should be used. Bold = Title

Cromaria Shot #1… 1st

Cromaria

What is it about Cromaria everyone loves so much?

The diverse geographic regions – Tanigohg of the Tallonfill Geographic Asc.
The inhabitants loyalty to the Collective is questionably strong but admirable none the less – Mong Alling of the TSC Origins and Beyond Committee.
Their Matriarchy is nothing less than fascinating… Especially for reptiles
Warmth (in the loving sense) seems to radiate off of every telligeff of space on the planet – Illgag of the Official TSC Ambassadorial Aid Department: Thengaligan Division.
I have a fondness for the moons – Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.

The Bresgoth in uniform shot…2nd

The Insult

What is your view on the Bresgoth uniform mockery ritual?

I personally think it is not unlike the behavior of adolescent Gissrew – Kralf Sada of the Ossidrimge Psychiatric Firm.
What harm does a little tradition do to anyone? – Fritsalm of the Falidon Bio Org.
It would be alright if only they didn’t destroy so many original articles of clothing for their mockery – Howgu Min of the Upholstery Division for the TSC Emporium.
I know Fritsalm spoke to you but at the moment I am trying to see why this bacteria glows in a red hue when it normally is seen bright yellow – Conserf of the Falidon Bio Org.
I think its funny – Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.












Cromarion Speak #1… 3rd

Cromarion Speak #1

Did you ever come in contact with a Bresgoth while in battle?

In a sense… One could call it battle, but eye of the beholder I suppose. It was Exrill 41 during season 3.07 and I was sleeping in my quarters. This was when Tallonfill began allowing any Cromarion soldier go into battle on Altagomas to stay in Derlian’s one empty district. I recall I was sleeping in the quarter I was provided with when I began to hear from outside the sound of drums. The Funny thing about the sound was that it was not unlike that of our own battle drum song. I allowed my own curiosity to run its own course and stuck my head out the window. Not to my surprise I saw hundreds of other heads of my fellow Cromarion soldiers peering out of their own view points in the hopes to see what was happening. We could see large mob of some sort but we could not make out who it could be. After several moments we could see it was none other then the Bresgoth wearing what appeared to be old Cromarion uniforms. Then in the blink of an eye the Bresgoth all leaped and began to attack. I realize now I should have shut my window but such is life I suppose – Onhmiltrish, a down and out Cromarion.

The Solar sails… 4th
The Solar Sails
Why is it that the Bresgoth left the Collective completely?
· They were afraid of the consequences of their actions – Ughtossig of the CWMF.
· They had better things to do – Salltrop of the Interstellar Support Team
· It was a way to teach us all a lesson- Botfregzed a Bresgoth sympathizer
· Their flight had been delayed- Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.

How did they leave without a Collective grade ship?
· I have no clue whatsoever – Ughtossig of the CWMF.
· Well, some sort of transportation – Salltrop of the Interstellar Support Team.
· How am I supposed to know, for all I know they dematerialized into nothingness – Botfregzed a Bresgoth sympathizer.
· With a grouping of ships with sails made from Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephalate polymers using radiation from both stars and laser light to propel them forward – Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.

The Crater City… 5th
The Crater… Among many
Is it fair to say that the Cromarions had it coming when their three largest cities were destroyed by the Bresgoth?
· Just terrible wasn’t that? I believe no one should be slaughtered in such a cowardly fashion – Grao Gillih of the TSC Terrain Explorer Guild.
· The Bresgoth did vow they were going to destroy every single TSC system protector species. I suppose they had no time to get to the other two – Tiog, a Thengaligan nurse.
· It came as such a surprise I still do not know what to make off it – Ughtossig of the CWMF.
· Some real nice Arcologies came from it I suppose - Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.

The Arcology… 6th
You may think it but inundation is rare
Have you ever spent time in one of the Cromarion Arcologies during the post scorching?
· To be perfectly honest no – Grao Gillih of the TSC Terrain Explorer Guild.
· For a brief time I did. I must say I became quite seasick one due to its being on water and Cromarias gravity has always given me a blinding head ache – Tiog, a Thengaligan nurse.
· I have and it is an interesting design but I sometimes believe Cromarions love for water sometimes is a tad detrimental for them. There was just far too much wind resistance – Asmima of the Cromarion Historical Learning Society.
· Cromarions spit too much for my taste, I’m sure the floors would be filthy – Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.

Cromarion Speak #2…7th
Cromarion Speak #2
Why are you down here in this quarry? Is there nothing else you can b doing?
· There is nothing I can do! All of the other Cromarions packed up and left for the new landscape tunnels and I didn’t have enough money to get my way in. Zsssssspaq! I haven’t had any form of a job since the Bresgoth left. Zsssssspaq! Just my luck to, I’m running close to dry on Gualmit. It’s going to take my six Hreggzigs to out of here that is unless you would be so kind as to take me up with you in your flight mobile over there. Zsssssspaq! – Desfreyh drunk and generally unimportant Cromarion.

The Hydrogen Balloon City… 8th
The jokes may be more then they seem
Have you ever heard a Bresgoth balloon joke?
· Are you kidding? I’ve heard the same joke hundreds of times of course only the punch line – Grao Gillih of the TSC Terrain Explorer Guild.
· Yes, don’t remind me – Tiog, a Thengaligan nurse.
· Only the awful punch lines- Ughtossig of the CWMF.
· I never understood them until the incident- Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.

What did you think of the discovery of this lost race and their living environments?
· All I can tell you is that they were complete idiots to live in balloon cities. I suppose that is why the Bresgoth found them so funny –
· No wonder they died! A hydrogen city!!!- Ughtossig of the CWMF.
· They were perfect for explosions and they did just that - Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.






The Explosion… 9th
With a hey nonny nonny and a whoosh whoosh whoosh
Did you expect any deaths after the Bresgoth left?
· I never thought they would be any Bresgoth left to do something like that- Solley of the Cromarion Infantry Division.
· Never would I have that a Bresgoth could muster up the courage to become a suicide bomber… In a sense – Salltrop of the Interstellar Support Team.
· As I said earlier a hydrogen city is an asinine idea and the Bresgoth knew it - Ughtossig of the CWMF.
· Hydrogen always makes a beautiful explosion - Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.

The Sprawl… 10th
Tallonfill a cold but friendly bosom friend
Do you think it was appropriate for the Tallonfill representatives to allow a district of Derlian to be used for asylum for Cromarion soldiers fighting against the Altagomans?
· Eh! I’m so sick of this question – Ughtossig of the CWMF.
· Sure it was inappropriate, Cromaria had plenty of space to keep the soldiers – Salltrop of the Interstellar Support Team.
· If soldiers were to stay on Cromaria the planet would then become an easy target. By staying on Tallonfill they stayed safe because the Altagomans would never destroy the birthing grounds of the Collective because without a doubt they would be dead – Solley of the Cromarion Infantry Division.
· I’ve lived on Tallonfill all of my life and never had the ground been so filthy before that - Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill.

.

The Bresgoth… 11th
Well see you no matter how duplicitous you may be
Do you believe the Bresgoth will ever come back and if so what action do you think will be a result of it?
· Only to look upon their previous work – Solley of the Cromarion Infantry Division.
· When Venelusians can, that is when the Bresgoth will come back – Ughtossig of the CWMF.
· If Sitsragi does not break apart then just maybe the Bresgoth will return – Salltrop of the Interstellar Support Team.
· When the time comes… I won’t be living so I don’t worry - Tibith of the homeless population of Tallonfill

Cromarion Speak #3… 12th
Cromarion Speak #3
Do you plan on staying here for the rest of your life?
· Where else can I go? All of the fields are scorched, the caves have collapsed and the marshes are filled with rubble. As far as I am concerned this is the safest and least expensive place around plus all the Gualmit you can handle.
What about the landscape tunnels or perhaps another planet. Tallonfill does have very similar gravity to Cromaria, it would be quite comfortable.
· That may be so but there are a few problems. The tunnels are far too expensive and the lighting system is faulty at best. And keep this in mind, since the fall of the Collective and the leaving of the Bresgoth commercial transportation is almost non existent. There are no more Collective ships coming in every hreggzig anymore.




Cromaria Shot #2…13th and last

So there is nowhere else I can go without great difficulty – Jouge, a down and out Cromarion.

2 comments:

Jeremy Ruhland said...

Why is it that no one I know uses the "click here to read more" button. It's way too hard to navigate a page this big and it takes forever to load.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).