20070720

You underestimate me buddy!

This entry needs for you to read the lasts 1 comment.

You think i never thught of that.... That latin system is dead in the leper future. A future where the cool factor is regarded as oppossed to sense. Why do you think individuals were giving themselves leoprosy? To be cool because lepers were cool! Ha!

Now I am a truly novice atmospheric thinker so all I know about alien atmosphere is that it can be made from oxygen, hydrogen, helium, carbon, potacium, nitrogen etc. But shows like B5 have all sorts of aliens using protection suits due to their atmospheres but it is never known what kind they live in. Does an atmosphere have to be composed of a known element or can I simply make it up and save myself all of this trouble? All of this is making me sound like an absolute dolt... I never have felt so idiotic. Question after question. Post after post regarding question after question. It is a sad state of affairs.

1 comment:

rayfreester said...

Okay, point taken. we are already descending into a culture that values cool over sense (hair irons, I swear, it makes your hair fall out) and is highly anti-intellectual (guess which side I fall on in the debate) so as long as the culture in the story is set that way I'm cool. Also, stop calling me buddy, when you do so you are obviously saying that you percieve me as the exact opposite of your buddy. I think you should use known chemicals, particulary if everyone is trend minded dunderheads, or at least give a backstory for a new element. Don't be afraid to play around with states of matter for the atmosphere. Even in our own system we have amazing variety of planet temps and atmosspherse.