20070717

Flesh Frozen.

At the beginning of the school year I will be taking classes in my schools excellent film program. Today after taking rigorous notes from my astronomy textbook I began to think about an idea stored way back in my mind. For some time I have found leoprosy to be a funny subject. Most would disagree. I then started to think how I could combine Leoprosy and SF and I finally found it. Here is the story so far.

Several hundreds of thousands of years in our future leoprosy is an enormous problem. Lepers have evolved in such a way that they breed like rabbits and have a less then joyous lifespan. In addition they have all moved to a singgle area in western brittish columbia. To deal with the situation the earth government (which has spread itself throughout the galaxy by this point) takes action by creating a sort of asteroid slingshot to fling at large collections of lepers. This system works for a short while until they use an asteriod far to large and miss... Creating a new iceage. This results in all out war which leads to lepers stealing nuclear weaponry but not for the most obvious of reasons... Instead of them using the bombs as weapons they instead use them as jet propulsion and so on and so forthm

No comments: