20070714

Oh the things you may possibly be seeing and hearing with the exception of such things as space anomolies which to me is something that is over used.

You may be interested in the milk packaging but what is truly interesting is the use of Proliac on cows. Thanks to Monsanto (the place where both my great uncle and father used to work) we have Proliac a product meant to produce more milk from cows but instead produces an unsavory ammount of puss as a less then satisfactory substitute.
Sorry about that I was frustrated. Prior to writing this post I had one going and acciedentally backed out of the page. Uggg!
Anyway.... By the end of this very summer I plan not only to have several short stories completed (yes short stories not novellas which by the way Sir. Drivel your Truth Rests story was not nearly long enough to be considered a novella... More of a Novellete. Sorry) but also podcasts for each of them set up in chapter form. Now I am not the most tech savy individual so if anyone knows a good way to set up a podcast do tell.

1 comment:

rayfreester said...

eh I don't really know how to podcast, but I could probably pont you in the right direction/hopeful. There's a podcast called podholes, I don't know the url of the top of my head, but a google search should prove fruitful. I think that wordpress has some sort of podcast system built in, but you'ld have to asl Jeremy. As far as I can tell the basics are:
1 get a audio recording program that can redord mp3 and has an editing program you understand.
2 make sure your microphone doesn't suck to badly.
3 get a quiet place to record so you can't hear dogs, babies washing machines, other computers noises, toilet flushes and etc.
4 put something on the microphone to block hard vowel pops.
5 get some sort of feedburing program that should be iTunes compatible, feedburner is popular, but there are lots of others.