20070710

Sometimes I need to backtrack.

I realized I have been writing to much about my own SF... Hows about a brief change of pace...
Recently I have been watching a good deal of SF television.

If you are already not an avid fan I have to suggest Doctor Who... And I'm talking the whole thing. To realy appreciate the show you have got to watch it from beggining to end... Which it currently does not have (hoo hoo). But if you feel that is to much I would suggest you at least watch various stories or at least some of the arcs such as season eighteen's Entropy which has everything from vampires, dimmension tripping and the end of the universe plus the departure of K-9 and the new face of The Master (who just came back in the new series... but sniff sniff.... well you may see).

Another show I have gone crazy for in Red Dwarf... Who would have thought a Sitcom could have so many intersting new concepts for SF? I mean who would have thought?

Currently I am looking forward very much to watchin Blakes & which despite its rancid producton values sounds just plain cool.

No comments: