20070724

What do you want to see?

Over the past school year I have asked both peers (who at my school are nothing more then a group of slack jawed idiots with a few diamonds in the rough) and teachers what themes or subjects they would like to see or see more of in science fiction. This proved to be a worthy but all together unsuccesful activity ending up with only two answers. The first one I recieved from my science teacher Ms. Culbertson who had a want for more botany (seeing as how she is a trained botanist). The second one unfortunatly came from one of my arch enemies Matt Huddson (see upcoming enemies list and see post already up about Matt in the June section). I decided I might as well ask him the question as well but at first came up with no answer. While walking away from me down the hall in his dresden files homage outfit (yes he was wearing the outfit from the dresden files, which I have never watched) I decided to ask again just to make sure he didn't want to answer. Then at just that moment he paused and turned his head slightly and let out this word "Robotics". Seeing as how Matt is a die hard Asimov fan I didn't take the answer seriously seeing as how he is an enemy and that Asimov was a raging egotist who thought he knew everything there was to know.

What I want to know is what do you want to see in SF? Is there anything you feel has been underrespresented? You are my salvation seeing as how everyone with the exception of myself and Matt Huddson at our school (with a population of 275) hates SF. See enemies list coming right now.

No comments: