20070729

Culinaria.

One idea I had for a episode of Flesh Forzen was called Culinaria in which long lost lepers make their way to the culinary tourism planet Culinaria and gorge themselves silly. It has been a long time dream of mine to combine hard sf with food and I think I have developed a cooking show taking place on Culinaria with and alien chef host not only taking you around the apparent alien scenery to find ingredients but could also create earth based meals and by using light speed telecommunications could keep in touch with earth to see what foods are popular. The only other thing similar thing I can think of is good eats with Alton Brown and it normally doesn't have aliens.

I have also been thinking of how I want to write the TSC in the big picture. I believe trilogies or tetrologies that follow the same theme but not neccisarily the same characters is the way to go. So there will be a trilogy hopefully for each of the sentient races, construction, illegal space exploration and scientific rebellion.

No comments: