20070724

My Enemy List.

(10) Samantha Chastain (badder brained student actress)
(9) Chloe the violin players mother (brash, loud and clearly making up for her underachievment through her daughter)
(8) Tachyon Particles (Star Trek thinks they can use them for everything... Well they can't!)
(7) Rachel Ray (If you know who she is you know why)
(6) Janice Vong (See below with Casey Babcock)
(5) Casey Babcock (Both she and Janice Vong stole my academic thunder by becoming valedictorians while I was off by a mere 0.03 credits from also recieving that honor. And then while I offered them a fantastic speech they wrote their own which involved the deaths of several teenagers who were killed at a rave down the street from our school on a weekend! What the hell does that have to do with middle school? Also they like Chastain were badder brains... And mean to boot)
(4) Kate Lorenzini (When my humanities teacher Ms. Morin left after the first semister of this school year on maternity leave she was replaced by Ms. Lorenzini a pratencious, bossy, cottoned eared bully who would not listen to reason)
(3) Ms. Bowers ( Lzini's doppelganher)
(2) Anthony (The only enemy to become an ally and the most worthy opponent I have ever known. We both during fifth grade were part of seperate armies and duked it out in strategic mind battles. Once he left my school little was known of his whereabouts until grade seven when we realized the stakes were so bad for the both of us that we had to join forces. We have been allies ever since)
(1) Nick Beaven (The only person ever to get me into trouble, a briber, a pissant, a lyer, a snot nosed pretencious, trying to be PC brat. That is a mere chip off the tip of the ice berg for Nick Beaven. Not only does he attend the hell hole that is SAS but his parents offered him his own condominium. He is my age. And he is just so unpleasent to be around it makes me want to vomit. Yes there is my number one enemy... Nick Beaven.

4 comments:

Jeremy Ruhland said...

Just be careful, don't want Blogger/NSA/ECHELON to think you're in the murdering mood.

Jeremy Ruhland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Ruhland said...

Although, me putting the word murder in the comments won't do the data-miners any good. Oops, did it again.

Anonymous said...

oh my god!